Trade Visitor Information
GreenUrbanScape Asia is an international exhibition and conference that will showcase an extensive array of innovations, new technology, services, designs and equipment for Asia’s rapidly expanding greenery, landscape and urban design industry.
Show Dates: 9 – 11 November 2017
Opening Hours: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Venue: Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre
Entry is complimentary. Skip the queues, pre-register now.
Establish Business Connections with Leading Industry Players
Connect with over 4,000 professionals in Asia's landscape, greenery design, construction and technology industry on a single platform.
Source for Products and Services from the Region and Beyond
Gain first hand access to over 200 potential suppliers, buyers and partners on a single platform and stay ahead of your peers by experiencing new technologies.
Explore Solutions from New Industry Sectors in 2017
2017 will introduce two new sectors including technology and services, featuring exhibitors in 3D printing and fabrication, landscaping software, ecommerce, etc.
Be Updated on Key Industry Trends in Asia in Just 2 Days
The International Skyrise Greenery Conference is specially curated by a panel of regional industry experts. Register as a delegate and gain insights on industry challenges, perspectives and best practices.
Shop to Your Heart's Content at our Marketplace
Shop for your gardening needs at our one-stop Marketplace open to the public. Participate in our workshops and make your own green terrarium. Urban farm groups and nurseries will also be present.
Source for Products and Services
Equipment, Materials and Components
- Aeration, Irrigation and Drainage
- Analysis, Measurement and Testing Equipment
- Chemicals, Composts, Fertilisers and Pesticides
- Cleaning Equipment
- Decking, Fencing and Walling
- Gardening Tools, Accessories, Decoration and Furniture
- Lighting System
- Specialised Tools (Arboriculture)
- Water Features
Landscape and Urban Design
- Courtyards, Gardens and Parks
- Flowers, Bulbs and Seeds
- Golf Courses and Sports Grounds
- Green Roofs and Gardens
- Landscape Architecture and Master Planning
- Playgrounds and Recreational Areas
- Skyrise and Vertical Greenery
- Trees & Shrubs
- Urban Farming and Food Supply
- Associations and Institutions
- Landscape Implementation
- Landscape Maintenance
Urban Solutions & Technology
- 3D Printing And Fabrication
- Climate Control
- Gardening and Landscaping Software
- Plant Protection
- Soiless Gardening Systems
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Virtual Reality (VR)
Trade Visitor Profile
Who Will Benefit:
- Academics & Students
- Agricultural Specialist
- City Planners
- Facility Managers
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Horticultural Therapists
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Contractors/Implementers
- Park Managers
- Property Developers
- Purchasing Officers
- Retailers & Wholesalers
"It was our first time visiting GreenUrbanScape Asia 2015. The meeting with one of the key exhibitors at the show showcased a lot of products and services that matched our project. We are looking forward to the opportunity to work together."
Mr Ngoc Huy Khuong, Director, Huy Khuong Consultant