Consumer Marketplace (Open to Public)
Calling Retail Vendors and Gardening Enthusiasts!
GreenUrbanScape Asia 2017 is the 3rd international exhibition and conference on landscape, greenery design, construction and technology. This year, there will be a dedicated Marketplace area that is open to public. Spanning over 1,000 sqm, gardening enthusiasts can shop from over 30 stalls to their heart's content for horticultural needs. Enjoy a fun-filled day with the whole family engaging in activities including free talks, hands-on terrarium making workshops, and others!
Retail Vendor Information
Reach out to over 4,000 visitors consisting of trade professionals and gardening hobbyists at our hybrid landscape and greenery show. On top of marketplace booths, we also offer other options to reach out to your target market, including consumer goods and workshop sponsorships. Contact us for more information.
Booth Bookings Open for the Following Categories:
- Eco-Friendly, Natural & Organic Products
- organic herbs, vegetables etc
- Gardening Supplies
- plant pesticides, fertilisers, tools, gardening kits, decking etc
- Lifestyle Products
- gardening furniture, indoor garden kit, vertical gardening kit etc
- Plants & Flowers (Nurseries)
- bonsai, orchids, seeds, etc
- landscaping, interior design etc
- Wellness Products
- essential oils, honey, olive oil etc
- Rate will be subjected to prevailing government and service taxes.